Have you ever thought about why all top athletes in the world have coaches? Even when they are at the top of their game, they realize that an extra set of eyes on their swing, jump shot, or throwing motion, will give them greater insight into the mechanics of their craft. Likewise, many top business leaders invest in an executive coach to help them sharpen their business skills.
We provide coaching services to dozens of business owners, corporate executives, and select small groups. While we cover a broad spectrum of topics, all of our engagements begin with a self-assessment, completed by you; that identifies the gaps between where you are currently and where you would like to be in the ideal world. We will not simply provide you with the answers to fill in these gaps, but rather, lead you through a guided discovery process that will provoke you to consider all options available and determine the best course of action for the individual situation. When that course of action is established, you will get an encourager, a course corrector, and an accountability partner, as you move to a richer, more fulfilled life.
TRANSITION FROM BUSINESS OWNER TO CEO
- Are you able to spend enough time with your friends, family, and loved ones?
- If an unexpected event occurred, keeping you from the day-to-day running of your business, would your business survive?
- Is your business becoming a source of destruction to important relationships?
Our coaches have all been in the same place you find yourself now, and can help you,
- Regain control of your calendar,
- Develop systems to keep your business operational, even if you are not present, and
- Bring the FUN back into business ownership!
- Do you, like most business leaders, find it difficult to achieve a sustainable work/life balance?
- Do you feel guilty if you take time away from work to spend in recreation or just relaxing with friends and family?
- At the end of a typical day, do you feel accomplished, or do you question the significance of the day's activities?
Our coaching programs are designed to:
- Help you develop a personalized action plan, with priorities and goals designed specifically for you to address your daily challenges,
- Give the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are doing exactly what you need to be doing when you need to do it, and with whom, and
- Give you the ability to spend more time with your friends, family, and other priorities in your life, without feelings of guilt.
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT—Improving Business ResultS
- How would your life change, if everyone that worked for you took true ownership of the projects they were assigned?
- What would happen to your financial results, if all employees were fully engaged?
- When things don’t go as planned, do team members act like the “victim?”
- How effective are you at holding yourself and your employees accountable?
There is an old saying that says, “The speed of the leader determines the pace of the pack.” If your team is underperforming, it could be due to a lack of leadership.
Accountability is at the core of all of our coaching engagements.
- If we don’t get it right, we will not be effective as a coach.
- If you don’t get it right, you won’t be successful as a leader.
Learn how to improve overall company performance by changing the culture that is at the core of your business. Learn how the science of accountability can transform your company and launch your business to levels you never thought possible.
STABILIZE CASH FLOW
- Are you experiencing ups and downs each month with your cash flow?
- Does erratic cash flow keep you up at night?
- Do you have a plan to stabilize your cash flow?
Let our coaches help you gain the peace of mind of having a predictable cash flow every month.