Accredited Professional Coach (APC) in 3 Easy Steps
Although achieving your Accredited Professional Coach (APC) designation will require hard work on your part, we have broken it down into three easy steps.
- Complete the online application,
- Choose your method and frequency of payment, and
- Schedule your first course.
- Bachelor degree or work equivalent, and
- Accredited Associate Coach (AAC) in good standing.
To earn the Accredited Professional Coach (APC) designation, the following must be successfully completed:
- 8 hours of classroom lecture and discussion,
- 8 hours of self-study and field work,
- 12 hours of demonstrated competencies,
- 2-hour final exam, and
- Tuition paid in full.
To make this education affordable to all coaches, regardless of economic status, we have established the following plans (all quotes are in US dollars):
1Some courses may require textbooks, which are not included in the price of tuition.
Upon successful completion of all course requirements, you will receive our "Accredited Professional Coach Seal." This seal may be used on your website and in all of your marketing materials. You will also be encouraged to use the letters (APC for Accredited Professional Coach) behind your name.
Additionally, you will receive your official certificate in both digital and physical formats for display in your office.
Your accreditation is valid for 12 months from the date of successful completion of all required coursework, field work, final exam, and tuition fees. Your accreditation will be renewed annually after:
- Successfully completing a 1-hour coaching session with and assigned Accredited Master Business Coach,
- Submission of your annual fee of $349.00, and
- Every three years, you will be required to complete 8 hours of continuing education.
Your next step is simple. Click on the link below to complete the application process and begin your journey to receiving your Accredited Professional Coach designation.